Saturday, April 6, 2019

April 6, 2019 - A darn nice day!

Forsyth MO. - Arising to a nice spring day is both a pleasure and a blessing. Sure, it was hazy and maybe the temps, in the mid sixties were not perfect, but that didn't matter. It was a Saturday, and many people were off from work making area parks hotbeds of activity; people fishing, kids running around, and old men like myself just enjoying the greenery that was emerging like a pistol shot! I hobbled around was walking path and then stopped to enjoy what I felt was a very meager lunch. After Empire Park I headed over to Shadowrock Park where I noted that five RV's had already set up residence! I was thinking that most of the spots would be taken by mid month, at that rate.

Bull Shoals was near normal!
For the evening hours, a thunderstorm or two was forecast and the local radar seemed to confirm the possibility. By hey, a 70 degree day made it very worth while. And Sunday promised to be even better with a forecast high of 75! And, yes, I planned to be out there again putting one foot in front of the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment