Thursday, August 22, 2013

Critique: The Chinese Mexican Burrito Cafe in Forsyth Mo.

I had an opportunity to eat lunch at the Chinese Mexican Burrito Cafe that is located off Hwy 160 next to the Great Southern Bank on a lazy Wednesday in August and thoroughly enjoyed myself.


The occasion was the fact that a friend of mine, Daniel Danielson, owed me a lunch and finally came through by inviting me to haul my ass over to this food emporium that serves up both a Mexican and Chinese bill of fare. (I also discovered that they have an American menu for those who like burgers
and fries and such). As you can see, the portions are rather healthy in size even as the pricing is very fair. I was also surprised to find that the establishment offers a premium selection of beer along with a regular assortment of other beverages.


I found the service to be prompt and the interior clean and airy with the large plate glass windows next to most of the seats. The venue is also open from 11 AM to 8PM Monday through Saturday.


The bottom line – a great place to eat at and to get away from the other run of the mill food served in other venues around the area. I hope to make this eatery a frequent destination in the futre.

No comments:

Post a Comment