Thursday, March 19, 2020

No virus will keep me away from my Sonic All American hot dogs!

Sonics 15700 Us Hwy 160, Forsyth, MO 65653
Forsyth MO. – It was Thursday, March the nineteenth, and I had my lunch money squeezed tightly in one hand as I steered my way into a local Sonic venue next to the Country Mart on Highway 160. The day was on the rainy side with lots of clouds. On a good note, the temps were rather moderate, somewhere in the mid sixties. I'll tell you, that wasn't too shabby weather for this part of March! And, anyway, I was pretty darn hungry! I'd likely go there even in a snowstorm!

For under $5, I was going to purchase myself an All American dog with a medium order of fries. (Just what a boy needed to remain fat and sassy)! I had found myself eating out more due to the virus that was going around. You see, I wanted to stretch my food at home so as to not have to visit the local grocery store very often. This was also a great excuse to eat a lot of junk food!

I'd written a number of posts about Sonics, over time, and I still have nothing but good things to say about; their brand, the great tasting foods and their low prices!As a bonus and a convenience, Sonic offers drive thru service that's most always fast and efficient.

The food  was awesome, as was generally the rule. I did take note of the Country Mart that adjoins this venue and it was busy as it had been for over a week. Me? I just cruised on by!

This post published at: Taneyservices.com, Forsythbiz, Twitter and Face Book

No comments:

Post a Comment