Wednesday, January 30, 2013

McDonald’s Drive thru problems!

A word to the wise. Check your purchases carefully if you do the drive through at McDonald’s in Forsyth. My order of a cheese burger and fries turned into two crispy chicken wraps in a drive through that had just three cars in the drive thru. This isn’t the first time this has happened either. I feel bad for the people that got my order instead of what they had ordered and even worst for anyone else out there that have also been subjected to such poor treatment.

There was a reason why I stopped going to this chain some years ago. Now I remember what it was very clearly. But, I'll also admit that their Corporate followup to my complaint was nothing less than superb!

Followup: After making somewhat of a fool of myself - with all the poor comments and all, I did get a letter from McDonald's Corporate that contained an apology and two coupons good for extra value meals. That was nice! Also, to their credit, I was asked to fill in a through questionnaire that explored the problem and the manner in which it was resolved. Most impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment