Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Junction Bar and Grill is not a biker bar!



I guess someone got in their heads that since the owner owns a Harley that his business must also be for bikers. Not true according to Mike Osterday, owner of the Junction Bar and Grill located in Kissee Mills off Hwy 160-76.  I’ve been there numerous times to eat and haven’t seen nary a bike parked out front. No, this is an eatery that caters to the general public and yes, I understand that bikers are very welcome there, but then again, so are roofers, retirees, public officials and just about everybody in between!

Just three weeks since they originally opened, I’ve already notice some nice changes with more to come according to Mr. and Mrs. Osterday. On my last trip out there for an outstanding hamburger, I met Mike’s better half – Maggie who was taking orders while her husband cooked. They both were just as pleasant as can be.

This is one eatery and bar that I sure hope hangs in there and ultimately becomes a success. Next time you swing by that way, please stop in and say hi! Oh, and did I mention that this eatery has a WiFi Hot Spot for anyone with a laptop? Need more info? The bar can be reached by calling 417-546-2550! You can also visit their website at www.junction-bar-and-grill.com!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome place and owner. Yes you might see a bike or two or more at times but no means is it a biker bar. I as a triker know and have visited Mike's place and love it there. So dont't think just cause a few bikes might be there that it is a wild crazy place cause Mike doesn't allow that in his place.

    ReplyDelete