Monday, April 9, 2012

Local Taco Bell/KFC offering senior discounts!


Are I say that on occasion, hard times can bring with them benefits! My visit to the local Taco Bell slash KFC was necessitated by my needed some automotive work at the local oil change emporium otherwise known as Mobile One Express. I had a little time to kill and I was hungry so a quick visit to satisfy my taco craving seemed appropriate.

Each time I have visited over the course of a month or so (two times?) I have noted changes that were made since my last visit. Perhaps it's the hard times we all find ourselves in that helps the management to stay motivated to try new stuff. One of the innovations is a 'senior discount' that entitles an individual to 10% off their entire order! That was certainly a pleasant surprise. I was also happy to get my order brought right to my table in just a few minutes. Cool beanies that!

As I sat eating, it had just turned twelve noon and what had been an empty seating area began to fill up. That was good to see. Small towns like Forsyth need every business to stay open. Nothing is more depressing than to see a place of business (especially an eatery) close their doors. The key is to offer bright intelligent employees who work hard to make the customers happy. That's the feeling I had on this last visit. (Now, if I can just get them to get my KFC order right I would have zero complaints)!

If you haven't visited this venue in some time, I'd encourage everyone to give it another try. Especially if you're a senior!

Update: July 2012 - According to inside sources, the Taco Bell portion of the Taco Bell/ KFC has been closed due to management's decision not to carry some of the new required items. This establishment will be only a KFC from now on!





Disclaimer: All information provided in this post was valid as of the date of posting and as such, it may or may not be valid on future dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment