Friday, July 1, 2011

White River Grill in Rockaway Beach Now Open for Business!

If you plan on cruising through Rockaway Beach anytime soon, be sure and stop in at the White River Grill. A full service restaurant that recently opened for business and which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. After looking through the menu, I’d have to say that there are meals here for just about every taste and at affordable prices!

I made it a point to stop by on the first of July where I sat down for a good old fashioned hot dog and fries. The food was delicious and there are many more items that I will want to try out in the future. Also, I was impressed by how friendly and professional the service staff was. My order was taken promptly and the wait was very short. So, if you’re in the neighborhood, I would heartily recommend the White River Grill as a great place for the family to come and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment