Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 2011 Powersite Sewer Project Update - I think!

I recently received a response from an engineer at the Powersite Sewer project who informed me that as of May the 3rd, 2011, they were ‘in the process of staking preliminary sewer locations in the field and then verifying these locations.’ The engineer also stated that as of this date, ‘we have completed this process for the north half of the project, including the Valley View Village area.’

So that’s all I have been able to gleam from these folks thus far. I was also admonished to check the webpage for more updates. Interestingly the last one was on November 4 of last year. I still do not have a feel for when this group plans to begin the laying of sewer line or when they will want to being the process of having affected dwellings contact someone to fill in their septic tanks and get them hooked to the new line. Will it be 2012? I’m not sure. It would be nice to have some idea as the cost to homeowners will be significant and it would help if they could plan for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment