Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Doc Holidays Pawn!

Forsyth MO. - I stopped over at Doc Holiday's - a local pawn shop located at 15261 US-160 when coming into town from the north, as I wanted to purchase some ammo and also to look to see if they had a small Glock semi-auto in the 9mm caliber. I was getting tired of carrying a 40 caliber Model 19 Glock and desired something a little lighter. Cody the manager had a slightly used model in the back which I wanted to think about.



The store, which has all sorts of sport related and other forms of equipment, including guitars, has been around for a number of years and was actually fun to browse on an otherwise cool Tuesday in March. I'd just gotten done voting at the Baptist church on Hwy 76 and felt the mood to explore a bit before heading home to watch more stuff about the growing threat of the pandemic caused by a coronavirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment