Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Long Horn Family Dining!

Forsyth MO. - In what's become a rare occurrence, as of late, I arose on an overcast and rain swept morning in February and went out for breakfast. I choose the Long Horn Family Dining restaurant as it had been some time since I last ate there.

The establishment is located on the Highway 160 strip that runs through Forsyth and is located right across from Fat Daddy's BBQ. There menu is strictly down home country fare and I've learned to trust them and the quality of their food offerings over a long period of time.

Today was really to be more or less an update as I've written a fair number of articles about eating there in the past and have generally giving them great reviews. Today was no exception other than to make one remark about the god awful size of the fork I was given! It was the kind of fork a really large man might enjoy, but for me it was a bit like eating with a spatula! That said the food was excellent and the prices were fair (for 2018).


No comments:

Post a Comment