Sunday, June 22, 2014

Taney County Fair opens June 24!

This is the most recent aerial  view I have. The Park is actually a lot nicer now!

Don't forget! The Taney County Fair opens Tuesday,June 24, located at the beautiful Shoals Bend Park near Forsyth MO. The park is located just behind some a storage enterprise at the intersection of Hwy 76 and Corner Stone Dr.

Admission to the lovely grounds is FREE this year, although there will be a $5 charge for arena events and rides... Well, you can purchase an armband, and then the rides will be free also!

I stopped by this location to see what was what - and as you can see very little was happening on Sunday, June the 22nd! I'm sure, however that this will change drastically over the next day or so as the Fair is only about 60 hours off.

Update: Tuesday, June 24 - I tried to get in close to see what rides were available when the Taney Fair kicks off, but there was a barrier, so I couldn't get very close. Here a a couple of pictures of what I could see.... Some of the rides are visible in the distance. It looks like it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment