Friday, February 24, 2012

Ozarks Family Vision – I can see clearly now!



One of the best respected vision centers in southwest Missouri is located right here in Forsyth! At least one branch of it is. The Ozarks Family Vision center also has offices in Branson and Ava serving tens of thousands of customers!

Dr. Stacey Bowling
I happened on this business after having destroyed my eyeglasses inadvertently one afternoon. I was a walk-in, yet was handled as though I'd been a long term customer. The folks at OFV are located at 14974 US Hey 160 which is just a few miles north of the Forsyth business district on 160, so they're easy to get to. The staff there was professional and courteous and I was able to see a doctor (Dr. Bowling) after just a short wait. The entire process took only about an hour and I was impressed with how technologically up to date their test equipment was.

Stop in and give these folks a try! You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment