Saturday, October 1, 2011

Forsyth Car and Craft Show!


I had a great time at the Forsyth Car & Craft show that was held at the Shoals Bend Park this date. The weather was picture perfect and everyone I talked to seemed to be enjoying themselves. In the picture, a Chamber of Commerce Board member named Craig (hope I got that right) did a great job greeting folks who attended!

I put a very short short video on YouTube for anyone with an interest. There's no music as the selection I originally choose (a fragment of America by Neil Diamond) was silenced by the Warner Music Group. A mega conglomerate whose corporate motto is to ' suck every dollar we can from our customer base '. Sorry about that, but when I see a group of people I think of as crooks, I make it a point to point it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment