Saturday, September 19, 2020

Jim's Auto Body, a really great shop!

 

Dylan Jones - Operations Mgr. - Jim's Auto Body

Forsyth MO
. - After having an unwanted close encounter with a deer on highway 76 near MM highway on 911, I found myself standing outside in a light rain with a mostly imploded windshield along with some structural damage. And while I was very troubled, to say the least, the deer very likely got the worst part of that deal!


After calling my State Farm agent, they arranged a tow truck to take my (now somewhat battered) vehicle to Jim's Auto Body located at 160 Jessi Road. I submitted the estimate to the owner, James Burns, and got the repairs done in short order.

To me, any damage to a vehicle can be a traumatic event. That's why have a good auto body repair shop can become very important. Dylan Jones, along with James Burns, took very good care of my jeep, got the repairs done in

good time and were very professional. They even sent a very nice woman, Debra, over to my place to pick me up. That's the kind of service that I really appreciate.




No comments:

Post a Comment