Friday, May 31, 2019

Mountain Williams Pizza to open soon!

Forsyth MO. – A new pizza/pasta eatery was scheduled to open in Forsyth Missouri on the first day of June and I could hardly wait to try out some of the great looking items I saw on a copy of their take out menu (see above graphic)!

The restaurant is located at 15709 US Hwy 160 in Forsyth Mo. and replaces the former Mexican Burrito that had been in operation for a number of years. The property, which I think, was still owned by KDML Properties LLC certainly had the exterior redone. I was guessing that the establishment was to open any day, say with the first week of June! This restaurant can be reached by calling 417-546-2012 from 10AM to 10PM daily. They also have a Facebook page for anyone interest in following them.

I hope to be posting a food review of sorts in the near future as I plan to sample both their pizza offerings as well as a couple of the pasta selections. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment