Monday, October 8, 2018

Sonic mini review! The All American Dog!

Forsyth MO. - Once in a while I develop a taste for a good old fashioned hot dog and when that happens I always think of the Sonic fast food venue located on the main Hwy 160 drag in Forsyth Missouri!

My only hesitation centered around the 'order box' where you can place an order in the drive thru lane. At times I've found it difficult to understand what was being said. On a few occasions, I just went ahead and repeated my order then drove forward, hoping for the best. Yes, it was that difficult to understand the little squeaky little voice coming out of that box! And yet, it was well worth the effort, as I could score an all American Hot dog and medium fries for only $4.31 including tax!


On this occasion, however, I breezed through the line, could clearly hear (see the short video) and was on my way in just a few short minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment