Thursday, August 30, 2018

Kar Lot Oil & Lube!

Forsyth MO. - Oil changes are fact of life, and after I discovered that the Mobile One facility had closed yet again, I went on search of a new facility. I quickly discovered the Kar Lot Oil & Lube located close to the Long Horn Family Dining restaurant at 16099 US-160. The garage is run by a gentleman named David who told me has had decades of experience and who I personally found to be very professional....

When and if you need service that includes oil changes, but which also which encompasses just about everything other than transmissions and exhaust work, a quick call to 417-546-8484 will allow you to set up an appointment. When I arrived at mine, I my auto was serviced in a fast and friendly fashion. David not only changed the oil, but also check my fluid levels, adjusted my tire air pressures and did a good overall inspection. The whole process took only about twenty minutes and while I was waiting, I was impressed with David's attention to detail and the manner in which he kept his garage in almost immaculate condition. A good place to try for your next service needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment