Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 2012 River Run Update



Forsyth, Mo. - God willing and the creek don’t rise, River Run looks to be in good shape for the spring and summer season of 2012. After heavy rains occurred over a four day period that dumped anywhere from four to five and more inches, the river system looks good to go. As you can see, there are quite a few fishermen out on the water when I took these pictures on Sunday, March 25, 2012. I haven’t heard how the fishing has been, but I am guessing it’s pretty decent since this part of the river was flooded out most of last year.

The Park Attendant station has been setup, but I haven’t seen anyone manning it yet. Likewise the electricity and water are still shut off until the season opens in April. However, as you can see the RV sites look to be in good shape and ready for some folks to come down and use them! I’ll try and do a post at this blog when I see that things are running.

No comments:

Post a Comment