Saturday, September 3, 2011

Farmers Market in Forsyth on Saturday, Sept. the 3rd!


This last Saturday, September 3, 2011 things were busy early in Forsyth Missouri as the early bird may not have gotten the worm, but he or she did get some good bargains at the Farmers Market which was set up across from the new Judicial Building on Main Street.

Both these fellas pictured here were named John and they both were from the Cedar Creek area. They were offering bell pepper, squash, zucchini and tomatoes at bargain prices. While I was there, I ran across Rick Finley who was telling me about an auction coming up on September the 10th at 603 Secluded Acres. I was interested because there will be a lot of guns (see auction flier) for sale there.

Also, in the area, located at major intersections were firemen who were out collecting for MDA. I asked one of them how the collections were compared to last year and he indicated they were up slightly. These guys get up early on a day that they are off work so they can stand around busy intersections in the heat! But, it's for a great cause and I hope everyone, who can, contributes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment