Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Save on Salvage in Forsyth Missouri

I found Save on Salvage to be a most unique kind of store. Like the name suggests, it has discounted salvage items of every kind for sale at discounted prices. Included are foodstuffs, can goods and even over the counter drugs like Claritin and aspirin.

The owner is Darrel Schutt who decided to open up this venue after the Mexican emporium did not work out. While I was there I purchased a bag of peanuts for fifteen cents and a tube of Pringles for $1.35. So, the prices are right!

How is he able to do it? I did notice that the expiration dates on most of the items I had purchased were about to expire or had expired, so that might have something to do with it. But, I assumed since I planned on consuming everything I bought in the near future, I figured it wasn't a big deal for me. If that's something of concern  to others, then they should check the label.

Save on Salvage is currently open Monday through Saturday, nine to five, but as always that could be subject to change. Best to call them ahead at 417-546-6810 and is located down from the Forsyth Hardware store at 16229 Us Highway 160, Forsyth, MO 65653. They currently accept Visa for purchases over $5, cash and local checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment