Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Taney County Republican is back!


The Taney County Republican, a newspaper that has roots going back to 1895 is back in publication! I read the latest edition, cover to cove, and admit that even in an age of computers, it sure is nice to sit back and read what good journalists have to say.

You know in my opinion, amid all the chaos that is day to day life in the 21st Century, there is still a niche to be filled by a newspaper you can hold in your hands and enjoy. Thanks for coming back!

1 comment:

  1. I need a young agile handy man to put insulation under an 80ft. mobile home in Kirbyville, then cover it with plastic and put the skirting on the back with a door to enter. You can email me or call me: bwhitcomb47@gmail.com or 816.399.5139 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete