Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bridge Progress in Hollister-Branson June 2010


I had a chance to go down and get a picture of the work being done to construct a new access road from the Hollister side to the Branson side which will eventually be a one way road after the old bridge is resurfaced sometime in 2011. A gentleman that was driving a truck carrying trusses by the name of Tom informed me that the new bridge should be completed by November or December of this year. That’s the rumor he’s heard at least. What surprised me was the fact that getting across was not the nightmare I had been told. I actually crossed without having to stop once for construction crews! So, for the short term, at least, if you live to the east as in Kirbyville or Forsyth and you want to go that way to get into Branson, have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment